The Queen had earlier presented operational medals to 15 members of The Royal Mercian and Lancastrian Yeomanry at Lichfield Cathedral.
What does RMLY stand for?
RMLY stands for Royal Mercian and Lancastrian Yeomanry (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Reusable Military Launch System
- Right Middle Lobe Syndrome (pulmonology; pediatrics)
- Ross Mothers Laboratory Survey (breastfeeding)
- Radar Microwave Link Terminal
- Rakiura Maori Land Trust (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Registered Medical Laboratory Technician
- Regression Model in Life Table (environmental medicine)
- Rocky Mountain Land Use Institute (University of Denver Sturm College of Law; Colorado)
- Rauscher Murine Leukemia Virus
- Rocky Mountain Low Vision (est. 1997; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Revolutionary Movement for the Liberalisation of Zaire
- Mali (international vehicle registration)
- Rails Maturity Model
- Raising More Money
- Range Monitoring Manual
- Rapid Microbial Methods (Celsis, Inc.)
- Rauschenbusch Metro Ministries (New York, NY)
- Réactivité Moléculaire et Matériaux (French: Reactivity and Molecular Materials)
- Read Mostly Memory
- Read My Mind
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Royal Mercian and Lancastrian Yeomanry recently saw 36 soldiers return safely from Afghanistan after a five-month tour of duty, eight of whom were members of A Squadron.
He left the regular army in 1998 and then worked with the 3 Cheshire Regiment and also the Cheshire Yeomanry Jim McBride Squadron of the Royal Mercian and Lancastrian Yeomanry before finally retiring from the Army two years ago.
Now Mr Bulmer has taken the post of officer commanding a squadron of the Royal Mercian and Lancastrian Yeomanry.
Twelve soldiers from the Duke of Lancaster's Own Yeomanry Squadron (D DLOY) the Royal Mercian and Lancastrian Yeomanry (RMLY) provided a ceremonial guard for the trophies at the three-day meeting.
Mr Sugrue has been a reservist for years and is a captain with the Royal Mercian and Lancastrian Yeomanry.