Imphal, Apr 9 ( ANI ): A young Manipuri youth serving as a Lieutenant in the British Royal Maritime Auxiliary Service (RMAS), Special Forces, has been chosen for a prestigious gallantry award for his bravery during a fierce gunfight with Al-Qaeda insurgents in Afghanistan in 2011.
What does RMAS stand for?
RMAS stands for Royal Maritime Auxiliary Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RMAS
We have 15 other meanings of RMAS in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Adventure Riders
- Rocky Mountain Association of Recruiters (Colorado and Wyoming)
- Rocky Mountain Airedale Rescue of Colorado
- Risk Managed Absolute Return Strategies
- Rate Monotonic Analysis for Real-Time Systems (SEI project)
- Relational Ministry Action (Youth for Christ)
- Remote Memory Administration System
- Remote Monitoring and Alarm System (NASA)
- Retail Merchandise and Audit System
- Roland-Morris Activity Scale
- Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst
- Reglamento de Metodos Alternos para la Solucion de Conflictos
- Rocky Mountain Administrative Services Company
- Rocky Mountain American Singer Club (bird club)
- Rocky Mountain Australian Shepherd Club
- Rocky Mountain Association of Student Financial Aid
- Rocky Mountain Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Reserve Mobile Ashore Support Terminal
- Royal Military Academy Sailing Team (The Netherlands)
- Rajasthan Management Admission Test (University of Rajasthan; Jaipur, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It includes services currently being provided by Serco Denholm and the Royal Maritime Auxiliary Service.
Rescued by the intervention of the Royal Maritime Auxiliary Service, further attempts to set out on the second seaward leg of the journey to Bristol were scuppered by bad weather.