The group, "Support the 7 Royal Marine Commandos arrested for murder in afghanistan" (sic), was launched on Thursday, the day the Ministry of Defence (MoD) announced the arrest of the personnel - believed to be members of 3 Commando Brigade which served in the country between April and October 2011.
What does RMC stand for?
RMC stands for Royal Marine Commando
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RMC
We have 352 other meanings of RMC in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Conference (various organizations)
- Rocky Mountain Connection
- Rocky Mountain Construction (Hayden, ID)
- Role Membership Certificate
- Rosa-Mayreder-College (Austria)
- Rotating Modulation Collimators
- Rouergue Mini Club (French automobile club)
- Routemagic Controller
- Routine Medical Care
- Roxborough Male Chorus
- Royal Military College
- Rules for Military Commissions (US DoD)
- Rush Medical College (Chicago, IL)
- Russell Mid-Cap (investment Index)
- Rutgers Model Congress
- Ryland Mortgage Company (various locations)
- Royal Military College of Australia
- Royal Military College - Duntroon (Australia)
- Rat Mammary Cancer Cell (transfectant)
- R.M. Chin Associates
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk A ROYAL Marine Commando has died on the Afghanistan front line following a sudden illness while fighting the Taliban.
Summary: A triple-amputee Royal Marine Commando has set off on a 3,000 mile journey around the British coastline to raise money for four charities.
Members of the Royal Marine Commandos will be at the AMC cinema in Broadway Plaza, Five Ways, on Saturday and Sunday.
Jake Alexander, 17, of Fairfield, pictured, successfully passed out as a Royal Marine Commando this summer.
KYLE BECK has earned the chance to train for the prestigious green beret - and become a Royal Marine Commando.
The new Royal Marine Commando is a former pupil of Nab Junior School, Holmfirth High School, and Huddersfield Technical College.
Arden School in Knowle is one of 52 across the country to be selected for the Food Fit For Life campaign, which is being spearheaded by Sergeant Mike Beaton, a chef in the Royal Marine Commandos, as well as a Britishtriathlete.