It will be led by sailors from HMS Ark Royal and will include Army and RAF personnel and a Royal Marine band.
What does RMB stand for?
RMB stands for Royal Marine Band (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RMB
We have 72 other meanings of RMB in our Acronym Attic
- Ren Min Bi (currency of People's Republic of China)
- Repairables Management Branch
- Requirements Management Board
- Resource Model Builder (software; IBM)
- Reverse Make Busy (AT&T)
- Right Mouse Button
- Risk Management Board
- Roadside Mail Box/Bag (Australia Post)
- Rocky Mountain Branch (NOLS Branch)
- Rolf Maier Bode (musician, band)
- Royal Marine Battalion
- Rubber Medicine Ball (sporting good)
- Rural Mail Box (Canada Post Corporation)
- Resource Management and Budgets/Nevada Office
- Rand Merchant Bank Australia Ltd
- Real Money Bonus Account
- Receita Média Bruta Anual
- Reduced Mucobraomic Acid
- Registered Master Builders Association (New Zealand)
- Reid Merrill Brunson and Associates (Denver, Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dozens stood on the quayside listening to the Royal Marine Band play from the deck of HMS Scott, a Royal Navy Ocean Survey Vessel.
A Royal Marine band will begin the events before a parade of standards at 10.
These two Muppets were in no doubt Follow my leader was the shout The war will be over, we will topple Hussein Take their oil and feed them some grain For the men that died in this foreign land A union jack on a coffin, a Royal Marine band They will come home heroes them all A military funeral the last post will call What have they died for, will it all be in vain?
Members of the ship's crew and the Royal Marine Band brought Salty ashore and presented him to the children.
Truly, a little goes a long way, though, especially when Hoskins and his Royal Marine Band hardly vary their speeds.
They heard the Royal Marine band play the American and British national anthems.
There was a Royal Marine band which played all kinds of disco songs.