He and a team of war veterans and civilians have started the 36-day journey to raise money for the Royal Marine Association, The Royal British Legion, and Semper FI Fund and the British Limbless Ex Service Mens Association.
What does RMA stand for?
RMA stands for Royal Marine Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMA
We have 313 other meanings of RMA in our Acronym Attic
- Robert McNeel and Associates (Seattle, WA)
- Robust Multichip Analysis
- Rock Me Amadeus (song)
- Rocky Mountain Adventures (Fort Collins, CO)
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal (Denver, CO, USA; now closed)
- Rogers Marvel Architects (New York, NY)
- Roma, Queensland, Australia - Roma (Airport Code)
- Rosin Mildly Activated
- Royal Malta Artillery
- Royal Marine Artillery
- Royal Military Academy
- Royal Musical Association (UK)
- Rubber Manufacturers Association
- Rubin Museum of Art (New York, NY)
- Rule Maintenance Application (Blaze software)
- Russian Managers Association
- Russian Martial Arts
- Records Management Association of Australasia
- Rightmark Audio Analyzer
- Rural Municipal Administrators Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is understood the Royal Marine Association paid for a chartered flight to bring him back to Wales at a cost of tens of thousands of pounds.
During the mid-river ceremony floral tributes and the ashes of Royal Marine Association veterans, who died in the past 12 months, were cast on the Mersey.
An honour guard of more than 20 veterans from the Royal British Legion and local Royal Marine Associations flanked his Union flag-draped coffin as it was taken into the church.