Manila offers help for displaced Agencies/Manila About 4,700 Filipinos have fled Sabah due to the continuing armed conflict between the supporters of Sulu Sultan Jamalul Kiram III and the Royal Malaysian Police, the Philippine National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) said.
What does RMPxx stand for?
RMPxx stands for Royal Malaysian Police
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Royal Melbourne Philharmonic Society (Australia)
- Rhesus Monkey Prostate Specific Antigen
- Rajdowe Mistrzostwa Polski Samochodów Terenowych (Polish Off-Road Rally Championship)
- Random Movement Printing Technology (PrintDreams; Kista, Sweden)
- Ryle Marital Patterns Test
- Rocky Mountain Prospectors and Treasure Hunters (LaPorte, CO)
- Rocky Mountain Play Therapy Institute
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume (HP printers characteristic)
- Relative Mean Ploidy Value
- Right Middle Pulmonary Vein (cardiology)
- Railway Museum Quarterly (Association of Railway Museums; Conyers, GA)
- Range Minimum Query (mathematics)
- Regroupement des Massothérapeutes du Québec (French: Quebec Coalition of Massage Therapists; Canada)
- Renee Myara Quartet (band)
- Renouveau Municipal de Québec (French: Quebec Municipal Renewal; Canada)
- Responsable Management de la Qualité (French: Quality Management Officer)
- Risk Management Questionnaire
- Root Mean Quad (vibration)
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Quality Assurance
- Rail Mounted Quay Crane
Samples in periodicals archive:
Training will be held at the Royal Malaysian Police Air Wing Unit Training Base, Sultan Azlan Shah Airport, Ipoh and run for four days from November 22 to November 25, 2012.
The company was set up in July 2005 to develop quarters and facilities for the Royal Malaysian Police.
Tim danced in Blackpool in the 50s, went through Sandhurst, spent 15 years in the regular army and Royal Malaysian Police, as well as serving in Germany, Kenya, Swaziland and Cyprus.
OKI Delivers 4,000 LED Printers to Royal Malaysian Police Offices KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- OKI Printing Solutions today announced that its LED printers won a 4,000 units tender for Royal Malaysian Police's (PDRM, Polis Diraja Malaysia) new Information and Communications Technology (ICT) system.
As the registered United Nations (UN) air contractor, Malaysia Airlines Hajj and Charter Department has also carried out several movements for the Royal Malaysian Police and Philippines Police on the United Nation peacekeeping mission in Timor Leste (UNMIT & UNIPOL) as well as Indonesian battalion rotation on the same UNIFIL mission in Lebanon.
The Royal Malaysian Police have acknowledged these short comings and have begun implementing training plans to improve their investigations and procedures.
5003 or 5502 Fax: 66-2643-5256 Phuket Phone: 076-220-361 Fax: 076-220-361 Malaysia Families should contact the government of Malaysia's 24-hour crisis hotline at the Royal Malaysian Police Headquarters.