The Royal London Society for the Blind survey was carried out in the wake of Frankie Boyle's gag about Katie Price's disabled son, Harvey, on his Tramadol Nights show.
What does RLSB stand for?
RLSB stands for Royal London Society for the Blind
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RLSB in our Acronym Attic
- Recursive Least Squares Constant Modulus Algorithm
- Restless Legs Syndrome/Periodic Limb Movements in Sleep
- Radial-Line Slot Antenna
- Ralph Lundy Soccer Academy (Spartanburg, SC)
- Rectangular Loop Slot Antenna
- Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (online searches)
- Remote/Local Server Agent (software)
- Rugby League Supporters Association
- Run Length Smoothing Algorithm
- Regional Landscape Strategy Advisory Committee (Australia)
- USSR (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics) Report Life Science, Biomedical and Behavioral Sciences (journal)
- Rangeley Lakes Snowmobile Club (Rangeley, ME)
- Regional Legal Services Committee (UK)
- Review of Law & Social Change (NYU School of Law academic journal)
- Ross Leffler School of Conservation (Pennsylvania)
- Rudyard Lake Sailing Club (UK)
- Russian Language Services Contract
- Random Lake School District (Wisconsin)
- Received Line Signal Detect (signal line)
- Received Line Signal Detector
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ofcom received 500 complaints from viewers, including the charity Mencap and the Royal London Society for the Blind.
Jordan, 25, and Harvey, her one-year-old son by football star Dwight Yorke, went to Brighton's Preston Park for the Giant Zip slide challenge in aid of the Royal London Society For The Blind.