In September 2005, Royal London Private Equity took a majority stake after investing pounds 50 million in the business.
What does RLPE stand for?
RLPE stands for Royal London Private Equity (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RLPE in our Acronym Attic
- Red Lion Pipe Band (Belgium)
- Rural Lands Protection Board (Australia)
- Ralph Lauren Polo Company (clothing line)
- Ras Laffan Power Company Ltd (Doha, Qatar)
- Recycling and Litter Prevention Council
- Reuters Loan Pricing Corporation
- Reverse-Link Power Control
- Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Choir (UK)
- Required Looks Per Day
- Rymans League Premier Division (UK)
- Resonant Low-Pass Filter (audio frequency device)
- Regenerative Liquid Propellant Gun
- Richland Procurement Instruction
- Retail Loss Prevention Intelligence Network
- RSK-Like (Ribosomal S6 Kinase) Protein Kinase
- Ralph Lauren Purple Label (retail clothing brand)
- Reliance Logistics Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Rice Lake Public Library (Rice Lake, WI)
- Rabbit Liver Plasma Membrane
- Redeeming Love Prison Ministry (est. 1992; Broken Arrow, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deal done ROYAL London Private Equity announced the completion of a pounds 37m management buyout of Cardsave, which sells card payment terminals and credit and debit processing services to independent retailers.
It has been backed financially by Royal London Private Equity (RLPE), which will own 52pc of the company, and three leading UK concert promoters.
Under the deal, Royal London Private Equity has taken a majority stake in the Warwickshire business, alongside Equidebt founders Bob Scott and Jan Mosiewicz.
Royal London Private Equity has led the fund raising transaction for Equidebt in a deal advised by BDO Stoy Hayward.
Royal London Private Equity (RLPE) is taking a majority stake in Cardsave alongside the senior management team led by Cardsave managing director Jim Ormonde.
Royal London Private Equity yesterday confirmed that it had completed the buy-out of McKenzie, which also lists South London's award winning concert venue Carling Academy Brixton among its club outlets.
John Dillion, who was head of the Birmingham office of RBPE left earlier this year and joined Royal London Private Equity, left behind investment directors John Addis and Rob Freer who may move to other posts within the Royal Bank of Scotland Group.