The men joined the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra and men from the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Choir to record what is one of Shostakovich's most important works and the last of his 15 Symphonies to complete the full cycle recorded by Vasily Petrenko with the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra.
What does RLP stand for?
RLP stands for Royal Liverpool Philharmonic (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RLP
We have 89 other meanings of RLP in our Acronym Attic
- Retail Liquidity Program
- Retail Loss Prevention
- Retail Loyalty Program
- Revolving Loan Program
- Rheinland-Pfalz (state in Germany)
- Rodriguez Lopez Productions (record label)
- Rotary License Plate
- Rotatable Log Periodic (antenna)
- Round Ligament Pain (uterus)
- Row-Loff Productions (Nashville, TN)
- Religious Liberty Protection Act
- Replacement Level Players Association
- Rotating Log Periodic Antenna
- Rugby League Players Association (Australia)
- Rugby League Professionals Association
- Rural Lands Protection Act (Australia)
- Red Lion Pipe Band (Belgium)
- Rural Lands Protection Board (Australia)
- Ralph Lauren Polo Company (clothing line)
- Ras Laffan Power Company Ltd (Doha, Qatar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE Royal Liverpool Philharmonic is launching a two-year musical partnership with children.
bass, Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Choir, Ian Tracey- chorus master, Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, Libor Pesek - conductor.
The Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra's critically acclaimed catalogue of recordings includes the complete symphonies of Beethoven with Sir Charles Mackerras and Vaughan Williams with the late Vernon Handley, as well as music by Britten, Dvorak, Mahler, Rachmaninov, Smetana, Richard Strauss, and a highly-anticipated unreleased recording of Tchaikovsky's Symphony No.
Kicking off proceedings are Ian Broudie and The Lightning Seeds who are joined by the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra in a special concert hosted by Classic FM on Friday, August 22.
THE Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra has received a rapturous reception at the start of a 10-day tour of northern Spain.
The Huddersfield Choral Society was founded in 1836 and in 1961, when this picture was taken, it was celebrating its 125th anniversary under the baton of Sir Malcolm Sargent, who takes centre stage on the podium with the choir and the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic massed around him.
Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, Libor Pesek.