The Royal Liverpool Children's Inquiry followed and concluded in January 2001 that pathologist Professor Dick van Velzen and his team unlawfully and unethically removed organs from all the bodies that he performed postmortems on between 1988-95.
What does RLCI stand for?
RLCI stands for Royal Liverpool Children's Inquiry
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RLCI
We have 1 other meaning of RLCI in our Acronym Attic
- Republican Liberty Caucus of Florida
- Resistance, Inductance, Capacitance and Conductance
- Royal Liverpool Childrens Hospital (UK)
- Rail Link Countryside Initiative (UK)
- Receive Line Clock Input
- Red Lake County Insurance (Red Lake Falls, MN)
- Red Letter Communications, Inc (Cape Girardeau, MO)
- Rene Laserna's Compania International (est. 1984)
- Residential and Light Commercial International (United Technologies)
- Resurrection Life Church International (Grandville, MI)
- Rozoil Lubricant Company, Inc. (Las Vegas, NV)
- Russian Language and Culture Institute (Saint Petersburg State University; Saint Petersburg, Russia)
- Regional Lead Center in Iran
- Religious Leaders for Coalfield Justice
- Ricki-Lee Coulter Lounge
- Robert Long Consultancy Limited
- Rural Land Contracting Law (China)
- Rapid Land Cover Mapper (remote sensing land use)
- Remote Line Concentrating Module (DMS-10)
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Royal Liverpool Children's Inquiry followed and concluded in January, 2001, that Professor Dick van Velzen and his team unlawfully and unethically removed organs from all the bodies that he performed postmortems on between 1988-95.
In a statement an Alder Hey spokeswoman said following the outcome of the Royal Liverpool Children's Inquiry, the trust was informed that a number of doctors had been referred to the General Medical Council.