Royal Leamington Sparklers Support OUR cheerleading group attracts both sexes from ages three to 25 from deprived, high risk and rural neighbourhoods of Warwickshire.
What does RLS stand for?
RLS stands for Royal Leamington Sparklers (cheerleading group; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RLS
We have 155 other meanings of RLS in our Acronym Attic
- Residual Life of the System
- Resonance Light Scattering (spectroscopy)
- Resource List Server
- Resource Loaded Schedule
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Return to Launch Site (also seen as RTLS)
- Reweighted Least Squares (mathematics)
- Road Locomotive Society (UK)
- Robert Louis Stevenson
- Root Lateral Spread
- Rural Library Sustainability (project; Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation)
- Recursive Least Squares Constant Modulus Algorithm
- Restless Legs Syndrome/Periodic Limb Movements in Sleep
- Radial-Line Slot Antenna
- Ralph Lundy Soccer Academy (Spartanburg, SC)
- Rectangular Loop Slot Antenna
- Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (online searches)
- Remote/Local Server Agent (software)
- Rugby League Supporters Association
- Run Length Smoothing Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cheerleading team, Royal Leamington Sparklers, performed a winning routine for the Games.
Kim is now head coach for Royal Leamington Sparklers, who are the national cheerleading champions.