29, the federal deputy minister for public works and government services told the standing committee on public accounts that he, as deputy minister, was responsible for a $500-million bureaucrat relocation contract unfairly awarded to Royal LePage Relocation Services.
What does RLRS stand for?
RLRS stands for Royal LePage Relocation Services (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RLRS
We have 2 other meanings of RLRS in our Acronym Attic
- Red Line Racing League
- Real Life Role Play
- Red Light Running Prevention
- Research in Liquid Rocket Propulsion (German colloquium)
- Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy
- Rural Locum Relief Program (Australia)
- Release Request
- Rainfed Lowland Rice Research Consortium
- Rangeley Lakes Regional School (Rangeley, ME)
- Real Life Rating Scale (autism research)
- Rugby League Referees Society (UK)
- La Sierra (Amtrak station code; La Sierra, CA)
- Radar Line of Sight
- Radiolocation Service
- Rail Load Simulator
- Rapid Light System (various companies)
- Rappresentante Dei Lavoratori Per La Sicurezza (Italian: Representative for Job Safety)
- Rate Limiting Step
- Real Life Scenario
- Real Life Soap (Wiki)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE:BAM), announced today that it has re-branded its Royal LePage Relocation Services business unit and re-named it Brookfield Global Relocation Services (http://www.
Royal LePage Relocation Services (RLRS), a division of Brascan Corporation's (NYSE:BNN) (TSX:BNN.