Kenneth holds an MBA from the University of Reading and is a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
What does RICS stand for?
RICS stands for Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RICS
We have 30 other meanings of RICS in our Acronym Attic
- Registered Member of the Institute of Clinical Research (UK)
- Restricted Indirect Cost Rate (governmental budgets)
- Rhode Island Cancer Registry (est. 1985)
- Russian Institute for Cultural Research
- Recording Industry Consumer Rights Association
- Range Instrumentation Control System
- Research and Information Centers (University of California)
- Return Inventory and Classification System
- Right Intercostal Space (medicine)
- ROS (Report of Surplus)/Item Client System (Public Works and Government Services Canada)
- Remote Reconfigurable Intelligent Instrumentation to Control, Collect, Stimulate and Simulate
- Research Institute on Christianity and Society in Africa (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Royal Investment de Colombia S.A.S.
- Rhode Island Center for School Leadership (administrator professional development)
- Rhode Island Certified School Nurse Teachers, Inc.
- Rapid Insertion of COTS Technology
- Reduced Intensity Conditioning Transplantation
- Reduced Intensity Transplant
- Regional Incident Coordination Team
- River Invertebrate Classification Tool
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the level remains historically low, it is the strongest since November 2009, amid a housing market that is picking up across the country, the figures from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (Rics) show.
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) said that on average its members each recorded 17.
The study, by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), showed that the average number of completed sales per surveyor in Wales rose to 30 this month from 13 the previous month.
The recent pick up in the housing market led to the first fall in the number of new properties available to rent since January 2008, according to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Almost half of chartered surveyors reported no drop in prices in January, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors reported.
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors said the number of homes changing hands had fallen to a record low during the three months to the end of December at an average of just 10.
Corcoran is a member of the Appraisal Institute, the Counselors of Real Estate, the Pension Real Estate Association and the Real Estate Board of New York, and is a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.