The award-winning training pack, entitled 'Food Hygiene - A Guide for Food Handlers', has also been certificated by the Royal Institute of Public Health and Hygiene.
What does RIPHH stand for?
RIPHH stands for Royal Institute of Public Health and Hygiene
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of RIPHH in our Acronym Attic
- Research Institute of Petroleum Exploration and Development (China)
- Riordan's Internet Privacy Enhanced Mail
- Race Integrity Primitives Evaluation Message Digest
- Reconnaissance Imagery Processing & Exploitation System
- Research Institute of Pomology and Floriculture (Skierniewice, Poland)
- Research in Practice for Adults
- Retired & Interested Persons General Interest Group (Australia)
- Rassemblement International pour la Promotion de l'Hydrospeed (Switzerland)
- Royal Institute of Public Health (now Royal Society for Public Health; UK)
- Rhode Island Public Health Association
- Rhode Island Public Housing Tenants Association
- Radiation Injuries Prognosis Index
- Research Institute of Petroleum Industry (est. 1959; Iran)
- Retrograde Intravenous Pressure Infusion
- Reverse Inland Point Intermodal (shipping/transportation)
- Rhode Island Parent Information Network
- Rhode Island Public Interest Research Group
- Requirements Interface Process Improvement Team
- Receptor-Interacting Protein Kinase
- Rapid Innovation and Prototyping Lab (agile development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A range of hand cleaning products from Tork have just been tested and certified by the Royal Institute of Public Health and Hygiene.
This new qualification, accredited by the Royal Institute of Public Health and Hygiene, meets both general food hygiene requirements and legislation relevant to the training of food handlers.