Speaking at the Royal Highland Agricultural Society of Scotland Conference of Scottish Fellows and Associates at Edinburgh yesterday, the chairman of Semex said the industry should actively seek to adopt genetic indices that include strong type elements as well as animal welfare related elements rather than merely focus on single-trait genetic selection.
What does RHASS stand for?
RHASS stands for Royal Highland Agricultural Society of Scotland (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rabbit Heart Acetohexamide Reductase
- Recombinant Human Androgen Receptor (cellular physiology)
- Reducing Heart Attack Risk
- Radiative Heating and Afterbody Radiometry Experiments (NASA)
- Red Hat Advanced Server
- Red Hat Application Stack (software)
- Resonance Health Analysis Services Pty. Ltd. (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Rod Hyman Asset Services (Australia)
- Royal Health Awareness Society (public health; Amman, Jordan)
- Workshop on Requirements for High Assurance Systems (software engineering)
- Rainwater Harvesting Association of Tanzania
- Red Hat (stock symbol)
- Residence Hall Advising Team (University of California, Davis)
- Rural Health Association of Tennessee (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Royal Horse Artillery Territorial Force
- Rural Health Association of Utah (Southern Utah University; Cedar City, UT)
- Risk, Hazard and Value Evaluation (software)
- Radar Homing All the Way
- Radar Homing And Warning
- Religious Heritage of the African World
Samples in periodicals archive:
RESULTS ORAL (LEARNERS) Prose (13-18) Royal Highland Agricultural Society of Scotland Gold Medal: 1 Nicola Cope, Invergordon Academy.