Griffin, as the winner of the Club Marine NSW Youth Match Racing Championship, gains automatic entry into the Australian Youth Match Racing Championship that will be sailed on Bake well White 8's and hosted by Royal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club in Perth, WA from 6-11 September 2011.
What does RFBYC stand for?
RFBYC stands for Royal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (various universities)
- Retirement Funds Bond Pool
- Ring-Finger Binding Protein (biochemistry)
- Royal Forest and Bird Protection Society (New Zealand)
- Recycle(d) Fluidized-Bed Reactor
- Request For Back Rub
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research (aka Russian Fund for Basic Research)
- Russian Fund for Basic Research (aka Russian Foundation for Basic Research; est. 1992)
- Religious Fraternal Benefit Society
- Riparian Forest Buffer System
- Racers for Christ (Gilbert, AZ)
- Radar Final Control
- Radial Final Circuit
- Radio Free Charleston (West Virginia)
- Radio Free Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Radio Free Cruze (online radio)
- Radio Frequency Cabinet
- Radio Frequency Choke (inductor)
- Radio Frequency Control
- Radiowealth Finance Company (Mandaluyong, Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with the two teams from RNZYS, the CYCA also hosted teams from Royal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club, Sandringham Yacht Club and local teams from Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club, Royal Sydney Yacht Squadron and CYCA.
Hosted by the Royal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club on the Swan River, a fleet of 19 International Dragon-class yachts, including four boats from Sydney and one from Hobart, contested the Prince Philip Cup, the national championship for this classic one-design keelboat class.