Coverage of the Pool Five clash from the fifth round of fixtures, held at the Royal Dublin Society.
What does RDS stand for?
RDS stands for Royal Dublin Society (Ireland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RDS
We have 242 other meanings of RDS in our Acronym Attic
- Rio Dell Scotia (railway; California)
- Rise of Destiny (card game)
- Risk Disclosure Statement (finance)
- RMS (Root-Mean-Square) Delay Spread
- Robotron Datenbank Software (various locations)
- Rogers Department Store (Michigan)
- Romania Data Systems
- Room Data Sheet (architectural drawings)
- Rotary Drive System (aeromodelling)
- Rotorcraft Drive System
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Running Digital Sum
- Rural Development Service (UK)
- Rural Development Strategy (World Bank)
- Russian Dolls Search
- Subchronic Reference Dose
- Radio Data System Enhanced Other Network (German radio transmitting system)
- Reference Designation System for Power Plants
- Radio Data System - Traffic Message Channel
- Second Rail Development Strategy (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taoiseach Enda Kenny was present to open the BT Young Scientist competition at the Royal Dublin Society.
Ymunwch a chriw Y Clwb Rygbi am gem fyw o''r RaboDirect Pro12 wrth i''r Gleision deithio i''r Royal Dublin Society i herio Leinster.
The next year the Royal Dublin Society invited him to sing lead tenor in the first complete performance since the early 20th century of "The Lily of Killarney.
All the action from the European Cup Pool Six match at the Royal Dublin Society Arena, as the teams play their penultimate game of the round-robin phase.
D'Arcy has been recalled for tomorrow's clash with Fiji at the Royal Dublin Society after losing out to Paddy Wallace for the autumn opener against Australia.
LEINSTER v GLASGOW Tonight, Royal Dublin Society, kick-off: 7.
The RuBot 2 will go for the record at Royal Dublin Society, Ballsbridge, in Dublin on January 8.