au/a-virtual-nursing-museum/ Victoria's Royal District Nursing Service now has its own online historical museum.
What does RDNS stand for?
RDNS stands for Royal District Nursing Service (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RDNS
We have 1 other meaning of RDNS in our Acronym Attic
- Rednek Clan (Counter-Strike gaming clan)
- Renal Disease in Native Kidneys (transplantation)
- Reactor Delayed Neutron Monitoring System
- Regional District of North Okanagan (Canada)
- Rassemblement des Democrates Nationaux Progressistes (French: Assembly of Progressive National Democrats, Haiti)
- Remote Dialed Number Recorder
- Rural Development and Natural Resources
- Reverse Domain Name Service (IP to DNS resolution)
- Reverse Domain Name System (computing)
- Rochester Diabetic Neuropathy Study (Minnesota)
- Race Day Optimized (biking; Niner Air9)
- Radio; Wireless (US Navy)
- Radiological Defense Officer (various organizations)
- Railway Development Office (Hong Kong)
- Rapid Decisive Operations
- Raster Document Object (file format; Xerox)
- Rate Distortion Optimization
- Raw Data Object
- Rear Detachment Officer (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Browse through the Royal District Nursing Service online museum and note the integrated graphic design, user friendly layout and intuitive scrolling that makes the entire website feel like a guided tour through the history of nursing.
The next ICCHNR conference is in Adelaide in August 2009, in collaboration with the Royal District Nursing Service of South Australia.
Van Loon is a pastoral nurse and health team co-ordinator at her church, as well as senior research fellow at South Australia's Royal District Nursing Service.
The main guest speaker was registered nurse and senior research fellow at the Royal District Nursing Service, South Australia, Anne Van Loon.