They died on Saturday at Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital.
What does RDE stand for?
RDE stands for Royal Devon and Exeter (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RDE
We have 54 other meanings of RDE in our Acronym Attic
- Reuse-Driven Development Environment
- Review of Development Effectiveness
- Rheinmetall Defence Electronics (German military weapons supplier)
- Riccati Differential Equation
- Right Defensive End (pro football)
- Rigid Discharge Electrode
- Ripe Digital Entertainment (est. 2005)
- Robust Design Engineering
- Rotating Disk Electrode
- Route Determination Entity
- Rule Developing Experimentation (from the book Selling Blue Elephants)
- Research, Development, Engineering & Quality
- Remote Diagnostics Enabling Agent (Hewlett-Packard Development Company)
- Rhea Dayton Education Association (Benton, TN)
- Research, Development and Extension of Agricultural Biotechnology
- Recessive Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Rabbit Diarrheagenic Escherichia Coli
- Requirements Data Exchange Card
- Research, Development & Engineering Center (US Army)
- Research, Development, and Evaluation Commission (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2013 Contractor name : DAKO UK LTD Contractor address : Cambridge House, St Thomas Place CB7 4EX Ely Agency : Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital (Heavitree), Gladstone Road For the attention of: Tamsin Phelvin EX1 2ED Exeter UNITED KINGDOM Telephone: +44 1392405437 Fax: +44 1392405410 E-mail: tamsin.
The contractor, aged in his 60s, was initially taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital in the city with serious injuries but later died.
An employment tribunal on Tuesday rejected a discrimination claim by Shirley Chaplin after she was moved to a desk job at the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Trust Hospital.
They were born at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital.
The panel heard that since 2002 there had been a series of issues involving Mr Burrows at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital and later the Royal Cornwall Hospital in Truro.
Burton, who has been at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital since his accident on March 4, will move to the International Spinal Injuries and Rehabilitation Centre at the Royal Buckinghamshire Hospital in Aylesbury, where the 24-year-old had been due to go two weeks ago until a setback delayed his transfer.
He was then flown by air ambulance to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital where he was in a stable condition.