Born in Copenhagen, Kobborg trained in the Bournonville style at the Funen Ballet Academy and was admitted to the Royal Danish Ballet School at 16.
What does RDBS stand for?
RDBS stands for Royal Danish Ballet School (Denmark)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RDBS
We have 2 other meanings of RDBS in our Acronym Attic
- Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako (Canada)
- Rotary Doctor Bank Nederland (Dutch: Rotary Doctor Bank Netherlands)
- Renal Disease Basic-Prescription
- Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled
- Red Data Book of the Russian Federation
- Rhone-Mediterranean-Corsica Basin Water Data Network
- Radio Data Broadcasting System (cars)
- Rapid Deployment Barrier System
- Relational Data Base System (also seen as RDB)
- Routing Data Base System (from which LERG is created)
- Rehabilitation Durch Betriebliche Umschulung (German: Rehabilitation Through Occupational Retraining)
- Reglement Dienst Buitenlandse Zaken (Dutch: Rules on Foreign Affairs Department; Netherlands)
- Race-Dezert.com (forum)
- Racing Drivers Club
- Radar Data Correlator
- Radarman Chief (USN Rating)
- Radiacijas drošibas centrs (Radiation Safety Center, Riga, Latvia)
- Radical Decisions for Christ
- Radio Data Communication
- Radio Dla Ciebie (Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Christensen danced with the Royal Danish Ballet, New York City Ballet, Bejart's Ballet du Xxieme Siecle, and Pacific Northwest Ballet and was appointed artistic director of the Royal Danish Ballet and the Royal Danish Ballet School in 1999.
Ida Praetorius, a student from the Royal Danish Ballet School, marveled at how her piece had evolved over time.
Sonja Andersen, Frank's mother, was a student at the Royal Danish Ballet School (RDBS) and.
Martins received his initial grounding in both dance and music at the Royal Danish Ballet School, in Copenhagen, where he grew up.
He was admitted to the Royal Danish Ballet School in 1960, where the daily classes and company repertoire were then still in the Bournonville tradition.
It goes on to say "he studied at the Royal Danish Ballet School from 1913 and made his debut .
Bojesen studied at the Royal Danish Ballet School from the age of 8.