Amman, Nov 15 (Petra) -- The Royal Committee for Jerusalem Affairs on Tuesday denounced recurring Israeli attacks on holy sites in occupied East Jerusalem and resumption of excavations at a landmark Islamic cemetery.
What does RCJA stand for?
RCJA stands for Royal Committee for Jerusalem Affairs
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RCJA
We have 2 other meanings of RCJA in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Channel Islands Yacht Club (Channel Islands)
- Racing Club de Joinville (French soccer club)
- Radio Communaute Juive (French: Jewish Community Radio; radio station; France)
- Rapid City Journal (Rapid City, SD)
- Reformed Church of Japan (est. 1946)
- République et Canton du Jura (French: Republic and Canton of Jura; Jura, Switzerland)
- River Cities Jazz (Wisconsin; est. 1999)
- Rogationists Cordis Jesu (formal name for Rogationists, Roman Catholic Order of Men)
- Royal Courts of Justice (UK)
- Robocup Junior Australia (Australia)
- Reverse Circulation Junk Basket (oil well drilling)
- Rosewood Concert Jumbo Cutaway (guitar; Goodall Guitars, Inc.; Kailua-Kona, HI)
- Raleigh-Cary Jewish Community Center (Raleigh, NC)
- Raleigh-Cary Jewish Federation (North Carolina)
- Rock Chalk, Jayhawk! (sports chant; University of Kansas)
- Reutlinger Community for Jewish Living (Danville, CA)
- River City Jazz Orchestra
- Royal Club Junior Suite (type of hotel room)
- Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu
- Radio Club Kennemerland (Dutch radio club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They need support," Secretary-General of the Jordanian Royal Committee for Jerusalem Affairs, Abdullah Kan'an said.
Secretary General of the Royal Committee for Jerusalem Affairs, Abdullah Kanaan, commended efforts made by HM King Abdullah II and the Hashemites over the years in preserving Jerusalem and its Islamic shrines.
27 (Petra) -- The Royal Committee for Jerusalem Affairs has called on Tuesday to stop the Israeli aggression against the Al Aqsa Mosque.