Shortly after the Royal Commission on the Status of Women published its report (the Bird Report, 1970), a group of Edmonton women, with Archbishop Jordan as intermediary, presented a brief and a series of recommendations to the Canadian bishops.
What does RCSW stand for?
RCSW stands for Royal Commission on the Status of Women (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCSW
We have 7 other meanings of RCSW in our Acronym Attic
- Régroupment Canadien pour la santé en milieu universitaire et collégial (Canada)
- Research Center for Seismology and Volcanology (Nagoya University; Japan)
- Rotary Club of Simi Valley (est. 1962; California)
- Racing Club Swindon (UK)
- Registered Clinical Social Worker
- Registered Council of Social Workers
- Reinforced Concrete Shear Wall (construction)
- Respiratory Care Society of Washington
- Restoration Center Southwest (NOAA)
- Rijnmond Chemical & Secure Works
- Rutland County Solid Waste District (Rutland, VT)
- RAD-Group Communication Technologies Ltd (system integrator)
- Radar Control Trailer
- Radial Cutting Torch (Weatherford International Ltd.)
- Radiation Contamination Training
- Radiation Control Technician
- Radiological Control Technician
- Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy (medical treatment)
- Randomized Clinical Trial
- Randomized Controlled Trial
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two-Axe Earley's impassioned plea for justice caught the ear of the royal commission on the status of women in 1968.