The images - held by the investigation body and national archive for the historic environment of Wales, the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales - span the reconstruction following both World Wars, the 1930s Depression, sub-urbanisation and striking images of national events and landmarks from all areas of Wales.
What does RCAHMW stand for?
RCAHMW stands for Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Royal Commission on Australian Government Administration (aka the Coombs Commission)
- Regional Crime Analysis Geographic Information System (US Department of Justice)
- Ramadhan Campaign Against Hunger (Canada)
- Rate Command/Attitude Hold (aviation)
- Residential College in the Arts and Humanities (various schools)
- Roofing Contractors Association of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI)
- Roxbury Center for the Arts at Hibernian Hall (Roxbury, MA)
- Research Centre for Adaptation in Health and Illness (Australia)
- Royal Commission on Ancient and Historical Monuments (UK)
- Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (UK)
- Railroadiana Collectors Association Inc. (Olathe, KS)
- Railroadiana Collectors Association, Incorporated
- Research Center for Allergy and Immunology (Japan)
- Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (University of Craiova; Romania)
- Restorative Care of America, Inc.
- Résultat Courant Avant Impôt (French: Earnings before Tax)
- Ricinus Communis Agglutinin I
- Ricinus Communis II
- Regionalnego Centrum Animacji Kultury (Polish: Regional Center of Culture Animation)
- Regional Centre for Arbitration Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The firm will now be entitled to tender for all mini tender exercises during the four year period of the framework for Welsh Government, Countryside Council for Wales, Environment Agency Wales, Forestry Commission Wales, Sports Wales, the Care Council for Wales and the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales.