Ltd (KEIL), alongside its partners Ali Khudair Al-Harbi and Ahmed Omar Radi Engineering Consultancy (RGC) have been awarded a further technical services contract by the Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
What does RCJY stand for?
RCJY stands for Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of RCJY in our Acronym Attic
- Robocup Junior Australia (Australia)
- Royal Committee for Jerusalem Affairs
- Reverse Circulation Junk Basket (oil well drilling)
- Rosewood Concert Jumbo Cutaway (guitar; Goodall Guitars, Inc.; Kailua-Kona, HI)
- Raleigh-Cary Jewish Community Center (Raleigh, NC)
- Raleigh-Cary Jewish Federation (North Carolina)
- Rock Chalk, Jayhawk! (sports chant; University of Kansas)
- Reutlinger Community for Jewish Living (Danville, CA)
- River City Jazz Orchestra
- Royal Club Junior Suite (type of hotel room)
- Radio Club Kennemerland (Dutch radio club)
- Ramsey-Cass-Koopmans (economic model)
- Regulator of Conductance of K+ (also seen as RCK1)
- Remote Control Kit
- Returned Check
- Reverse Crescent Kick (karate)
- Rifle Cleaning Kit
- Roazhon Celtic Kop (French soccer club)
- Rockford (Amtrak station code; Rockford, IL)
- Roller City Knights (French roller skating club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Agency : Owner : Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu Al Ahsa St, Al Zahra, Riyadh 12812, Saudi Arabia.
RELATED ARTICLES: SPAR to make ME debut: plans to build 30 stores | Saudi German Hospital plans Dubai medical tower | Saudi minister threatens to pull road deals The Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu (RCJY) has completed phase one of the new Royal Commission Headquarters, according to the organisation's chief executive officer.
Saudi Arabia's Jubail and Ras Al Khair have netted investments worth $111 billion in 365 projects so far, Prince Saud bin Abdullah bin Thunayan, chairman of the Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu said.
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2012 ) The Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu has awarded an infrastructure contract worth SR143 million ($38.
Keeping this vibrant community safe and secure is the task of an autonomous government organisation, the Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu.
The President of the Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu Industrial Cities has signed contracts worth SR 288,455,958.
Byline: Abdul Rahman Shaheen, Correspondent Riyadh: The Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu awarded a number of utility contracts totalling 1.