CAPTION(S): student, Amy Harrison and Jacqui Molineux President of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
What does RCVS stand for?
RCVS stands for Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCVS
We have 3 other meanings of RCVS in our Acronym Attic
- Retrograde Coronary Vein Perfusion
- Retail Connect Virtual Private Network (Netifice)
- Regional Cerebral Vascular Resistance (neurovascular medicine)
- Relative Coronary Flow Velocity Reserve (circulation)
- Renal Cortical Vascular Resistance (cardiovascular medicine)
- Reversible Cerebral Vasoconstriction Syndrome (brain disorder)
- Richmond Council for Voluntary Services (Richmond, Surrey, England, UK)
- Robust Certificate Validation Services (US DoD)
- Rehabilitation Center for Victims of Torture
- Rehabilitation Center for Victims of Torture in Ethiopia
- Reserve Component Virtual Training Program
- Rear Compressor Variable Vane (aviation engineering)
- Readiness Attack Carrier Air Wing
- Ramsar Convention on Wetlands (intergovernmental treaty)
- Rated Clan War (gaming)
- Ration, Cold Weather
- RC Willey Home Furnishings (Salt Lake City, Utah)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons opposed the admission of women to the profession, but County Roscommon vet William Byrne employed Cust in defiance of the governing body and within a few years she set up her own practice in nearby Athleague.
LONDON, June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Nick Stace has been appointed Chief Executive and Secretary of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, and will take up his post on 3 September 2012.
It states, subject to a number of exceptions, that only registered members of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) can practise veterinary surgery.
Donaldson and Partners is one of a number of veterinary practices registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons as a veterinary nurse training centre and we have been training nurses at the practice for nearly 25 years.
To work as a vet you must be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS).
The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons was told and he was exposed as a fake.
The new animal hospital has been awarded official hospital status by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.