Both are past presidents of the Huddersfield Medical Society and both are Fellows of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
What does RCGP stand for?
RCGP stands for Royal College of General Practitioners (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCGP
We have 2 other meanings of RCGP in our Acronym Attic
- Recreational Commercial Gear License (North Carolina)
- Research Center for Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases (Iran)
- Rectified Concentrated Grape Must (fermented beverages)
- Review Committee on Genetic Modification (India)
- Robust Conjugate Gradient Method
- Rugby Club Grande Motte (Montpellier, France)
- Rainy City Gay Men's Chorus (Vancouver, BC Canada)
- Reactor Cover Gas Monitoring System
- Revised Code of General Ordinances (Ohio)
- Reading Comprehension of Geometry Proof (model)
- Runners Centre Grand Prix (Norfolk, UK)
- Russia Corporate Governance Project (International Finance Corporation)
- Recalled Childhood Gender Questionnaire
- Race, Class and Gender
- Republican Club of Greater Reston (Reston, VA)
- Riverside Casino & Golf Resort (Riverside, Iowa)
- Research Center for Groundwater Remediation Design
- Rat Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide
- Relevant Candidate General Resource Unit Group
- Rare Currency Grading Service (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Royal College of General Practitioners, of which Coales is a senior member, has now launched an inquiry into her comments, which have provoked outrage on the social networking site Twitter.
Organised by the Royal College of General Practitioners and the Carers Trust, the Caring About Carers Award recognises the work of GPs and GP practices in supporting unpaid carers.
The British Medical Association, the Royal College of Nursing and the Royal College of General Practitioners, representing 500,000 frontline clinical NHS staff all say the government must scrap or redraft the Health Bill.
She is one of five members of the "NHS Future Forum" created by Health Secretary Andrew Lansley, which will be chaired by Steve Field, chairman of the Royal College of General Practitioners and an honorary professor at both the University of Warwick and the University of Birmingham.
Dr Jagroop Sihota - principal partner at Broad Street surgery in Foleshill and Jubilee Health Centre in Radford - has been awarded a fellowship from the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP).
THE ROYAL College of General Practitioners has launched its search to find the best family doctor in Wales.
The Royal College of General Practitioners reported that incidences of flu in England and Wales reached 124 per 100,000 of the population in the week ending December 26.