Doug Learoyd who served in the Royal Canadian Navy Volunteer reserve and Captain Stu Lindop who fought with the South Alberta Regiment joined Squadron Leader Samuel S.
What does RCMVR stand for?
RCMVR stands for Royal Canadian Navy Volunteer Reserve
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Roberto Clemente Middle School (Germantown, MD)
- Rosemary Clarke Middle School (Pahrump, Nevada)
- Rugby Club Méru les Sablons (French rugby club)
- Rugby Club Mont Saint Aignan (French rugby club)
- Resource Center for Medieval Slavic Studies (Ohio State University)
- Radio Control Monster Truck
- Royal City Musical Theatre (New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada)
- Royal Conservatory of Music, Toronto (Canada)
- Radio-Control Military Vehicle (toy)
- Red Clover Mottle Comovirus (virology)
- Regional Conference on Migration Virtual Secretariat
- Radio Control Model World
- Racing Club Nantais (French athletic club)
- Radio Cadena Nacional (Colombia)
- Radio Caraïb Nancy (French radio station; est. 1988)
- Radio Chalom Nitsan (French radio station)
- Radio Colorado Network
- Radio Consultant Network
- Radio Corporación Nacional (Guatemala)
- Radio-Club National (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
he served in the Royal Canadian Navy Volunteer Reserve as a warrant officer in the medical branch.
When my chums reached the magic age of 17 and a half, and with a slight alteration on my part as I was still 16, we enlisted in the Royal Canadian Navy Volunteer Reserve (RCNVR).