Where unification did impact the army was in the amalgamation of several trade branches, such as the Royal Canadian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers, Royal Canadian Corps of Signals, Royal Canadian Dental Corps and Royal Canadian Army Medical Corps.
What does RCAMC stand for?
RCAMC stands for Royal Canadian Army Medical Corps
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ranchers-Cattlemen Action Legal Fund
- Regional Chief Administrative Law Judge (Social Security Administration)
- Reach Cruising Altitude
- Radical Creation of Advanced Media (RCAM Mobile)
- Refueling Capability Assessment Model
- Regime Comune di Assicurazione Malattia (Joint Sickness Insurance Scheme)
- Relax Center Asian Massage (Redwood City, CA)
- Reliance Capital Asset Management Ltd. (India)
- Royal College of Alternative Medicine
- Rural Community Action Ministry (Maine)
- Records Control and Management System
- Recancel Transaction
- Red Contable Agraria Nacional (Spanish: National Agricultural Accounting Network; Spain)
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Newark (Newark, NJ)
- Royston Computers and Networking (Royston, Hertfordshire, England, UK)
- Rural Community Action Network (UK)
- Rural Community Action Nottinghamshire (UK)
- Resource Controlled Active Network Environment
- Research Centre for Applied Nuclear Physics (Dubna, Russia)
- Regional Committee on Atlantic Neogene Stratigraphy
Samples in periodicals archive:
When war broke out again in 1939, she accepted an appointment as matron-in-chief of the Royal Canadian Army Medical Corps and helped organize the Canadian Women's Army Corps, better known as CWAC.
Pearson: Royal Canadian Army Medical Corps (RCAMC) and RFC.