40 on behalf of the Poppy Appeal from the Royal British Legion riders branch.
What does RBLR stand for?
RBLR stands for Royal British Legion Riders (motorcycle club; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RBLR in our Acronym Attic
- Rat Basophilic Leukemia Cell (immunology)
- Randy Burkett Lighting Design, Inc. (est. 1988; St. Louis, MO)
- Redondo Beach Library Foundation (Redondo Beach, CA)
- Royal Brunei Land Forces (Royal Brunei Armed Forces)
- Royal British Legion Industries (UK)
- Rancho Bernardo Little League (San Diego, CA)
- Rane Brake Linings Ltd. (India)
- Record-Based Logical Model (databases)
- Recurrent Benign Lymphocytic Meningitis (disease)
- Risk-Based Land Management
- River Bend Library System (Illinois)
- Royal British Legion Scotland (UK)
- Russian Business and Law Student Association (University of California, Berkeley)
- Rabbit Lesion Volume Model
- Radial Bay Module (Hubble Space Telescope)
- Radiation Belt Mapper
- Radiation Belt Monitor
- Radiology Benefit Management (various companies)
- Rail Bound Manganese (railway frog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Riders taking part in RTTW include regional Harley Owners Groups, The Royal British Legion Riders Branch and a large number of other owners groups and motorcycle clubs.
As a Royal British Legion Riders Branch member I am dismayed at the vitriolic outpouring of a non-motorcyclist and as far as I can gather not an ex-serviceman.