On top of that, he used to be paid pounds 10,000 to pounds 15,000 a year as parliamentary adviser to Royal British Legion Industries.
What does RBLI stand for?
RBLI stands for Royal British Legion Industries (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of RBLI in our Acronym Attic
- Ruthless by Law (hip hop)
- Rat Basophilic Leukemia (cell type)
- Rat B Lymphocyte Specific Antigens
- Regional Bureau for Latin America and the Caribbean (United Nations Development Programme)
- Reel Belt Loop Black
- Ract/Bact/Laer Clearinghouse
- Rat Basophilic Leukemia Cell (immunology)
- Randy Burkett Lighting Design, Inc. (est. 1988; St. Louis, MO)
- Redondo Beach Library Foundation (Redondo Beach, CA)
- Royal Brunei Land Forces (Royal Brunei Armed Forces)
- Rancho Bernardo Little League (San Diego, CA)
- Rane Brake Linings Ltd. (India)
- Record-Based Logical Model (databases)
- Recurrent Benign Lymphocytic Meningitis (disease)
- Risk-Based Land Management
- Royal British Legion Riders (motorcycle club; UK)
- River Bend Library System (Illinois)
- Royal British Legion Scotland (UK)
- Russian Business and Law Student Association (University of California, Berkeley)
- Rabbit Lesion Volume Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Royal British Legion Industries has pledged its support to Work Wise North-East, which aims to put a stop to the nine-to-five routine in the region.
Those benefiting included the Royal British Legion Industries (pounds 5,844), the Battle of Britain Memorial Trust (pounds 1,028), the Anthony Nolan Trust pounds 1,560) and the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew (pounds 78).