Gerrard said: "It was an honour for the lads to wear the poppy on our shirts and donate them to the Royal British Legion to raise funds for the Poppy Appeal.
What does RBL stand for?
RBL stands for Royal British Legion (UK charity)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RBL
We have 168 other meanings of RBL in our Acronym Attic
- Results Based Leadership
- Retarder Brake Light
- Reverse Black Lists (information security)
- Reviewed by Liz (blog)
- Rifled Breech-Loader
- Right Buttline (engineering drawings)
- Right Buttock Line (location in aircraft)
- Risk Based Levy
- Rock Band Lounge (magazine)
- Royal Bavarian Liga (German: Royal Bavarian League)
- Rule Based Language (computing)
- Russian Ruble (national currency)
- Ruthless by Law (hip hop)
- Rat Basophilic Leukemia (cell type)
- Rat B Lymphocyte Specific Antigens
- Regional Bureau for Latin America and the Caribbean (United Nations Development Programme)
- Reel Belt Loop Black
- Ract/Bact/Laer Clearinghouse
- Rat Basophilic Leukemia Cell (immunology)
- Randy Burkett Lighting Design, Inc. (est. 1988; St. Louis, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 1921 the Royal British Legion has delivered a caring service for the benefit of those in need from the ex-service community.
As the Lord Mayor of Cardiff, I wish to add my personal support to the 2012 Poppy Appeal and ask the citizens of Cardiff to do all they can to ensure that the Royal British Legion is able to continue its valuable work with ex-servicemen and women, their families and those who are currently serving their country around the world.
The move follows from the successful co-operation between Bangor University and the Royal British Legion which saw the Memorial Arch on Deiniol Road, Bangor, open to the public last summer.
Andrew Drake, manager of The Royal British Legion in the North East, said: "The 2011 Poppy Appeal is about standing shoulder to shoulder with our Armed Forces heroes.
THE Middlesbrough branch of the Royal British Legion is hosting an event to launch the 2011 Poppy Appeal in the town.
Notes to Editors: The Royal British Legion is the nation's leading Armed Forces charity providing care and support to all members of the British Armed Forces past and present and their families.
The Mayor of South Tyneside, Coun Jim Sewell, has paid tribute to the Royal British Legion as it celebrates a landmark anniversary.