The official website of the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead has detailed the preparations for the high-profile event which it announced would take place on October 26.
What does RBWM stand for?
RBWM stands for Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RBWM
We have 1 other meaning of RBWM in our Acronym Attic
- Relative Body Weight Gain
- Residential Broadband Working Group
- River Basin Working Group
- Roebuck Bay Working Group (Australia; est. 2004)
- Rio Bravo Wildlife Institute (Brownsville, TX)
- Robert Bussey's Warrior International
- Resort Beaches Women in Business
- Red Baron World League (online game)
- Rat Brain White Matter (cancer research)
- Retail Banking Wealth Management (HSBC)
- River Basin and Watershed Management Project (Department of Environment and Natural Resources; Philippines)
- Red-Bellied Woodpecker
- Relativistic Backward Wave Oscillator
- Room, Board and Watchful Oversight
- risk-based work plan
- Rondeau Bay Watershed Rehabilitation Program (Ontarion, Canada)
- Reconstituted Bone Xenograft
- Roubaix (France)
- Rubidium-Crystal Oscillator
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead spokesman said the survey cost very little and added: "Children of three and four are highly capable of expressing valid, well-constructed views and opinions and can explain the subject of their drawings that may look like scribbles to the adult eye.
The trial programme by the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead will see householders accumulate reward points for recycling which can then be redeemed in local shops and businesses.
But Charles and Camilla don't have to worry about the budget as the residents of the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead will cough up for added security at a cost of up to pounds 1m.
The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead confirmed aides have yet to formally approach them about licensing Windsor Castle as the venue.
We submitted our planning application for the grandstand in June 2003 and when taken by the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead it was deferred until late summer 2004,' he said.
Hyperwave supports more than 220 customers worldwide, including Audi, BMW, Colt Telecom, McCann-Erickson, EADS, European Commission, Siemens Group, Universal Music, The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead and the US Department of Defence.
On top of this, the couple have to pay pounds 285 to the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead for the attendance of a registrar.