v=c2VBl3C_ M0U&feature=player_ embedded ART DEMO PETER Wareing RBSA will be demonstrating his colourful and contemporary designs using ceramic tube lining decoration techniques at the Royal Birmingham Society of Artists, 4 Brook St, St Paul's, Birmingham, B3 1SA.
What does RBSA stand for?
RBSA stands for Royal Birmingham Society of Artists (Birhimgham, England, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RBSA
We have 7 other meanings of RBSA in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Ballet School (UK)
- Royal Ballet Sinfonia (UK)
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Royal Blind Society
- Rural Business Cooperative Service
- Rutherford Backscattering Spectrometry
- Rectangularly-Bent Slot Antenna
- Rehoboth Bay Sailing Association (Rehoboth Beach, DE)
- Reserve Bank of South Africa
- Returns-Based Style Analysis (investments)
- Ranhill Bersekutu Sdn. Bhd. (Malay: Ranhill Associates Sdn. Bhd.)
- Royal Botanical Society of Belgium
- Red Boiling Springs Branch Library (Red Boiling Springs, TN)
- Rare Books and Special Collections
- Reaction-Bonded Silicon Carbide
- Reserve Billet Sequence Code
- Roland Berger Strategy Consultants
- Royal Bastards Scooter Club
- Royal Belgian Sailing Club (est. 1863)
- Rochdale Borough Safeguarding Children Board (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The grand building housing the Royal Birmingham Society of Artists was next door, too, and artists were a thirsty lot.
Twelve institutions across the city contributed to the project, from major collections at the Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery and the University of Birmingham to smaller collections from the Royal Birmingham Society of Artists and the Birmingham and Midland Institute.
uk ARTIST RETURNS ROBERT Perry is back with 'New Paintings of the Black Country and Wales' at the Royal Birmingham Society of Artists, RBSA Gallery, 45 Brook Street, Birmingham, B3 1SA.
Sequin stripe skirt pounds 55, now pounds 22 from Topshop Neate collection Jewellery designer April Neate is one of those featured in a new exhibition of work at the Royal Birmingham Society of Artists.
RBSA The Royal Birmingham Society of Artists is one of the oldest art societies in the country, and is home to two galleries showing an ever-changing programme of work by members, associates, friends and visiting exhibitions.
The Eyewear House Kodak Lens Vision Centre in Holyhead Road, Coventry, is teaming up with the Royal Birmingham Society of Artists to find budding artists in the region.
This photograph was taken from the top of New Street and o the left, a short distance looking down New Street, protruding across the left-hand pavement, is the Royal Birmingham Society of Artists, opened in 1829.