At the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children, 19 youngsters faced a delay of at least 60 minutes before the hospital staff took over.
What does RBHSC stand for?
RBHSC stands for Royal Belfast Hospital For Sick Children (Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of RBHSC in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Behavioral Health Network (Mattoon, IL)
- R. B. Harrison Public Library (Raleigh, NC)
- Rule-Based Height Regulator (automotive safety)
- Rainier Beach High School (Seattle, Washington)
- Rancho Bernardo High School (California)
- Riverside Brookfield High School (Riverside, IL)
- Robert Bateman High School (Ontario, Canada)
- Rock Bridge High School (Columbia, Missouri)
- Roger Bacon High School (Cincinnati, OH)
- Rondebosch Boys' High School (South Africa)
- Regional Board of Health and Social Services (Canada)
- Radio Berlin International
- Radio Bluegrass International (Owensboro, KY)
- Re-Based Impact
- Real Biblical Inspiration
- Really Big Ice-Cream (Walgreens commercial)
- Rebirthing Breathwork International
- Rech Brûleurs Industriels (French: Rech Industrial Burners)
- Redeemer Broadcasting Inc. (radio and internet ministry; Olivebridge, NY)
- Relative Bearing Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tot was taken from their home on Connsbrook Avenue in East Belfast to the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children.
LIVERPOOL law firm DWF and building consultancy EC Harris are to hold a charity auction in Manchester tomorrow, in order to raise money for the Alder Hey Imagine Appeal, the Christie Charitable Fund and the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children.
The devoted mum faces the agony of leaving her other children as she nurses Keith at the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children.
A spokeswoman for the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children, said there had been no change in his condition.
His mother Ann explained: "Neil's condition was diagnosed before he was born and when he finally came into the world he was moved to the Royal Belfast Hospital For Sick Children where he spent 10 months in intensive care before he was allowed to come home.
The Royal Hospital Group, consisting of the Royal Victoria, Royal Jubilee Maternity Service, Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children and the Dental Hospital, is Northern Ireland's largest and best known hospital complex, treating more than half a million people every year.
She was taken to the Royal Belfast Hospital For Sick Children and is being treated for serious head injuries.