He has also worked with Royal bank of Scotland International.
What does RBSI stand for?
RBSI stands for Royal Bank of Scotland International
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RBSI
We have 1 other meaning of RBSI in our Acronym Attic
- RateBeer Summer Gathering
- Receptor and Biomarker Study Group (endocrinology)
- Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH (German: Robert Bosch Foundation GmbH; Germany)
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group
- Rural Bus Subsidy Grant (UK)
- Ralph Bunche Summer Institute (est. 1986; American Political Science Association)
- Regence BlueShield of Idaho (health insurance)
- Regina Business Systems, Inc. (Canada)
- Retail Business Survey Index (Korea Chamber of Commerce; South Korea)
- Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance (UK)
- Rebuild Sri Lanka (est. 2004)
- Regent's Business School London (UK)
- Risk Based Screening Level
- Rule Based Service Level Agreement
- Rule-Based Service Level Management (software)
- R. B. Silverson Ministries (Christian ministry)
- Rigid Body Spring Modeling (joint pressure measurement)
- Russian Boarding School Malta (Bugibba, Malta)
- Rabbit Aortic Smooth Muscle Cell
- Reaction-Bonded Silicon Nitride
Samples in periodicals archive:
20 May 2008 M&G Income Investment Company Limited (the "Company") Loan Repayment The Company announces today that it has approved the repayment of the balance of its loan facility with the Royal Bank of Scotland International Limited (`the Loan') in full, being the sum of A[pounds sterling]25m, with effect from 7 July 2008.
Today, The Royal Bank of Scotland International (RBS International) announced the expansion of its offshore presence with a new representative office in Dubai.
This is the 16th season of Royal Bank of Scotland Internationals - a commitment to Scottish Rugby Union that stretches back to 1982.
The match is the 44th Royal Bank of Scotland international, a commitment to Scottish rugby union that's now in its 15th season of the Five Nations Championship.
Wilkinson, who has extensive offshore financial services experience, was most recently with Royal Bank of Scotland International (LSE: RBS) (NYSE: RBS-PP) as head of sales for investment.
20 May2008 M&G Recovery Investment Company Limited (the "Company") Loan Repayment The Company announces today that it has approved the repayment of the balance of its loan facility with the Royal Bank of Scotland International Limited in full, being the sum of A[pounds sterling]22.
Royal bank of scotland international personal banking announces the launch of its new representative office in Dubai* RBS International to provide a range of short and long term savings products and advise on investment and treasury products* Assist customers with UK and overseas property purchases Today The Royal Bank of Scotland International (RBS International) announced the expansion of its offshore presence with a new representative office in Dubai.