The Royal Australian College of Physicians recently published clinical practice guidelines to assist clinicians who have patients afflicted with this disorder.
What does RACGP stand for?
RACGP stands for Royal Australian College of Physicians
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RACGP
We have 1 other meaning of RACGP in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Activation of Call Forwarding (phone tool)
- Residential Aged Care Facility
- Resource Access Control Facility
- Rochester Area Community Foundation (New York)
- Radio And Communication Facilities Inoperative
- Research Analysis Corporation Field Office, Europe
- Radiometric Area Correlation Guidance
- Raising Achievement and Closing Gaps (North Carolina State Board of Education)
- Russian American Coordinating Group for Air Traffic
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Random Access Channel
- recombinant achacin
- Reliability Assessment for Containers of Hazardous material
- Resources Access Channel
- Reynolds Army Community Hospital (US Army)
- Royal Aberdeen Children's Hospital (UK)
- Russian American Cultural Heritage Center (New York, NY)
- Reproductive and Child Health Alliance (Cambodia; funded by the United States Agency for International Development)
- Reduce Annoying Computer Heat and Loudness (Computer Exhaust Systems)
- Retiree At-Cost Hearing Aid Purchase Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a fellow of the Royal Australian College of Physicians and received his Ph.
John Wray, of the Royal Australian College of Physicians said such toys entertained the child rather than helped foster imagination and develop social skills.