OFFICIALS elected at the recent AGM of the Coventry branch of the Royal Air Force Association were president Bill Taylor, chairman David Palmer, secretary Dorothy Clifford and treasurer Nigel Stevenson.
What does RAFA stand for?
RAFA stands for Royal Air Force Association (British)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAFA
We have 7 other meanings of RAFA in our Acronym Attic
- Roleplaying And Fanfiction
- Rote Armee Fraktion (German: Red Army Faction; German terrorist group)
- Royal Air Force (UK)
- Rural Advancement Fund
- Rwandan Armed Forces
- V-Raf-1 Murine Leukemia Viral Oncogene Homolog 1
- Randall Antiques and Fine Art (Micanopy, FL)
- Regional Aware Foreign Agent
- Romanian American Freedom Alliance (Colorado)
- Rotation About a Fixed Axis (engineering mechanics)
- Rural Area Flexibility Analysis (New York)
- Rope Access and Fall Arrest Association (South Africa)
- Receipt and Alien File Accountability and Control System (US Immigration and Naturalization Service)
- Radio And Fire Alarm Reporter
- Report of Accounting & Finance Activities System
- Report of Accounting and Finance Activities System (RCS: HAF ACF(M)7104) - Base-Level
- Report of Accounting and Finance Activities System (RCS: HAF ACF(M)7104) - Command Level
- Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team (UK)
- Radio Facsimile
- Ramstein Air Force Base (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 200 personnel, including: family members and friends; Military colleagues and members of the Royal Air Force Association are expected to attend.
Only recently I was invited twice by the Royal Air Force Association for their Remembrance Day luncheons by their president, MP Jason McCartney, where many wartime memories were brought to my recollection.
Money raised will go to Action for Children, Anglesey Young Carers Project and The Royal Air Force Association.
The youngsters from squadrons in Longbenton and Tynemouth joined current servicemen at the Rothbury House retirement home to raise funds for the Royal Air Force Association.
Fundraisers include Royal Air Force Association branch chairman Alan Deakins, secretary Bob Draper and Larry Taylor (DFC).
The event is being organised by the Royal Air Force Association.
This brings back memories of all my old comrades," said Dennis, who represented the Royal Air Force Association.