As well as starting her own business Tina has also applied to The Royal Academy of Dramatic Art to continue her art studies.
What does RADA stand for?
RADA stands for Royal Academy of Dramatic Art
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RADA
We have 24 other meanings of RADA in our Acronym Attic
- Rads Per Hour
- Radiological/Nuclear Countermeasure Test & Evaluation Complex
- Radius Authenticated Device Access (3Com Corporation)
- Random Access Digital Audio
- Random Access Discrete Address (system)
- Reconstruction and Development Agency (Sri Lanka)
- Risk Adjusted Dynamic Alpha Strategy
- Riviera Amateur Dramatic Association (France)
- Road Access for Disabled Americans (Berkeley, California)
- Rural Agricultural Development Authority (Jamaica)
- Regional Alcohol & Drug Abuse Advisory Committee (South East Texas)
- Regional Alcohol and Drug Assessment Center (Kansas)
- Regional Aquaculture Development Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Renovation and Decoration Advisory Centre (Singapore)
- Research and Development Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Regional Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor Training (Alaska)
- Radar Area Correlation Guidance
- Reliance-Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (India)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Disease Activity Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tree founded his Royal Academy of Dramatic Art here in 1904 and continued to reside within the house until his death in 1917.
Born in Faisalabad in 1930, Mohyeddin received training in acting at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London from 1953 to 1956.
That "something else" was an audition for the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) in London.
A graduate of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, Yates started out as an actor before becoming an assistant director on such films as 'The Guns of Navarone' and 'A Taste of Honey'.
Melanie was born in Sunderland and went on to attend London's Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
Jones, who trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts (Rada), won best comedy performance at the British Soap Awards in 2005 and 2008, and funniest performance at this year's Inside Soap Awards.
O'Toole, who was in the same acting class at Britain's Royal Academy of Dramatic Art as Alan Bates and Albert Finney said: "You cannot say I'm going to be in a film in two or three months because the thing can fall apart two weeks beforehand.