Progressive differentiating links from EROS forms a sub-branch that includes the two methods: Gauss-Jordan and Gauss Elimination, Reduced Row Echelon Form and Row Echelon Form and terminating with concept: back substitution.
What does REF stand for?
REF stands for Row Echelon Form (matrix mathematics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of REF
We have 89 other meanings of REF in our Acronym Attic
- Renewable Energy Fund (various organizations)
- Research Excellence Framework (Higher Education Funding Council for England; UK)
- Research Exploration Framework
- Réseau des Emetteurs Français (French: Network of French Radio Transmitters; amateur radio club)
- Resource Enforcement Function
- Restricted Earth Fault
- Review of Environmental Factors
- Robotech Expeditionary Forces (Robotech anime)
- Roma Education Fund (est. 2005)
- Roseland Education Foundation
- Reference Number
- Refund/Fact of Filing
- Restriction Factor 1 (human antiretroviral activity)
- Real Estate Finance Association
- Reichsausschuss für Arbeitszeitermittlung (German system for checking working hours)
- Renewable Energy from Agriculture (Stockton-on-Tees, England, UK)
- Rural Education Forum Australia
- Renewable Energy for African Development
- Réseau d'Enseignement Francophone à Distance du Canada (French: Canada's Francophone Distance Education Network; Canada)
- Réseau Femmes Africaines et Droits Humains (French: African Women and Human Rights Network; Burkina Faso)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gauss-Jordan Elimination and Reduced Row Echelon Form.
3 Gauss-Jordan Elimination and Reduced Row Echelon Form.