The calculated values for WR-OBS  represent an upper bound for the achievable network parameters, namely the edge delay, bandwidth utilization, wavelength reuse, and idle time, and give design rules on the speed requirements for dynamic routing and wavelength assignment algorithms to make a core network in which resources are assigned dynamically practical.
What does RWA stand for?
RWA stands for Routing and Wavelength Assignment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RWA
We have 85 other meanings of RWA in our Acronym Attic
- Return Without Action
- Richard Winn Academy (Winnsboro, SC)
- Right Wing America (politics)
- Right Wing Authoritarianism (psychology)
- Risk-Weighted Assets
- Road Warrior Athletics (Chicago, IL clothing store)
- Romance Writers of America
- Rook- en Warmteafvoer (Dutch: Smoke and Heat; extraction system)
- Rotary-Wing Aircraft
- Rotating Wave Approximation
- Royal West Academy (Montreal, Canada)
- Royal West of England Academy of Art (Bristol, England)
- Rush\Wright Associates (landscape architects)
- Routing and Wavelength Assignment in Networks with Sparse Wavelength Conversion
- Red Wing Arts Association (Minnesota)
- Ron Wright and Associates/Architects (Seattle, WA)
- Republican Women of Anne Arundel County (Maryland)
- Reading and Writing in the Academic Community
- Rebel Without A Cause (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GMPLS-based path computation for provisioning and service activation; application of Routing and Wavelength Assignment for optical channels and Routing and Timeslot Assignment for TDM channels; per-wavelength selectable optical layer or SONET/SDH ADM protection.