It does this by routing requests through Zscaler s software.
What does ROUTREQ stand for?
ROUTREQ stands for Routing Request
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Regeneration of Older Urban Areas (UK)
- Registered Ophthalmic Ultrasound Biometrist
- Recall-Oriented Understudy for Gisting Evaluation
- RISC OS User Group of London
- Role of the United Nations in Disarmament
- Rodents Of Unusual Size (from the movie Princess Bride)
- Responding Optimally with Unknown Sources of Evidence
- Terminal Routing
- Routes and Roads Report
- Resources for Open University Teachers and Students (web-based library services; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to accomplish these connections, all expanders support an addressing mechanism for routing requests, a means for managing the connections between devices or other expanders and the ability to broadcast primitives across all of the expanded connections it supports.
With Aspect Uniphi Connect, voice as well as routing requests can travel over less expensive IP networks.
Despite the slight drop, these trip routing requests are 47 percent higher than they were at the start of the U.
These trip routing requests are now 52 percent higher than they were before the U.
These trip routing requests are now 16 percent higher than they were before the U.
These trip routing requests are 9 percent higher than they were before the U.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 24, 2003 As the summer vacation season approaches, interest in travel is on the upswing, especially drive trips as AAA's online routing requests increased for the fourth straight week to their highest level of the year.