Both groups received routine medical care from their own health care providers.
What does RMC stand for?
RMC stands for Routine Medical Care
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMC
We have 352 other meanings of RMC in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Chapter (various organizations)
- Rocky Mountain College
- Rocky Mountain Conference (various organizations)
- Rocky Mountain Connection
- Rocky Mountain Construction (Hayden, ID)
- Role Membership Certificate
- Rosa-Mayreder-College (Austria)
- Rotating Modulation Collimators
- Rouergue Mini Club (French automobile club)
- Routemagic Controller
- Roxborough Male Chorus
- Royal Marine Commando
- Royal Military College
- Rules for Military Commissions (US DoD)
- Rush Medical College (Chicago, IL)
- Russell Mid-Cap (investment Index)
- Rutgers Model Congress
- Ryland Mortgage Company (various locations)
- Royal Military College of Australia
- Royal Military College - Duntroon (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 2, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Your cat needs routine medical care to ensure it lives a long, happy, healthy life, but sometimes finding a veterinarian that you and your cat feel comfortable with can be difficult.
The guidelines are as follows: The patient would not receive IV narcotics in the ED unless there is a medical condition unrelated to chronic pain The ED should not be used for routine medical care or management of chronic pain, but the physician with the patient would help set up more frequent clinic visits.
About three-quarters of respondents who said they were in excellent health reported making an appointment for routine medical care, compared with only half of those who said their health was fair or poor.
When someone who does not receive routine medical care finally goes to see a doctor, the costs are likely to be significantly higher because the health problems are often exacerbated because they havenÕt been previously treated.
One extensive economic analysis estimated that the total cost associated with routine medical care for atrial-fibrillation patients on oral warfarin therapy was nearly twice as high as the cost under systematic anticoagulation management, in part due to the costs related to adverse events.
It's a low-cost option for individuals who want coverage for routine medical care expenses when they don't have, or can't, afford full insurance.
Specialist work will increasingly be concentrated on a few high-tech hospitals and more routine medical care will be done in community health centres and clinics.