However, Setchell characterizes the genistein dosage in this study as "massive" and questions whether the route of administration accurately parallels human dietary exposures.
What does ROA stand for?
ROA stands for Route of Administration (pharmacology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ROA
We have 109 other meanings of ROA in our Acronym Attic
- Right Occipito Anterior (fetal position)
- Rights of Accumulation
- Rip Off Artist
- Rivals of Aether (gaming)
- Rivers of America (Disneyland & Magic Kingdom)
- Riviera Owners Association (Buick Riveria model; Altoona, IA)
- Roanoke, VA, USA - Roanoke Regional Airport (Airport Code)
- Rod of Ages (video game)
- Role of Abstraction (software)
- Romance of Antiquity (class; University of Toronto Schools; Canada)
- Route Origin Authorization (Internet)
- Rules of Allocation (US Army)
- Running on Arrival (elevator industry)
- Russkaya Osvoboditel'naya Armiya (Russian: Russian Liberation Army)
- Rehearse Observe Arts At Ibapa (band rehearsal studios and soundsystem rentals)
- Return on Average Assets (business, banking, accounting)
- Romanian Orthodox Archdiocese in the Americas (Chicago, IL)
- Royce Online Account Access (Royce Fund Services, Inc.)
- Rubber Outgrowers and Agents Association (Ghana)
- Rural Oregon Arts Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since its introduction in 1997, physicians and their patients have embraced Repronex -- the first human menopausal gonadotropin approved for the subcutaneous route of administration -- making it the most frequently prescribed urinary-derived gonadotropin(1).
acidophilus to the vagina--using either yogurt or suppositories containing the bacterium--may provide the best route of administration.
By applying this innovative route of administration fewer and lower allergen doses are required to efficiently modulate the immune response of the patient resulting in a significant reduction of allergic adverse effects during specific immunotherapy.
As the pace of drug discovery accelerates, the route of administration is increasingly being viewed as a critical component of therapeutic business strategies and an integral part of the drug development process.
As expected, the SQ route of administration led to a reduced maximal concentration (3741 ng/ml versus 586 ng/ml) and a slower time to maximal plasma concentration (2.
Moreover, research indicates that ESTRASORB is widely accepted by prescribers and patients due mainly to its transdermal route of administration.
Compared to existing biologics for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, Androclus' drug candidates are expected to be more selective in targeting autoimmune inflammation, have a better safety profile, a more convenient oral route of administration, and offer a complementary therapeutic approach.