I AM glad to see not all Racing Post readers are willing to allow the jockeys involved to take all the blame for the route error at Newcastle.
What does RERR stand for?
RERR stands for Route Error
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of RERR in our Acronym Attic
- Release Early, Release Often (software development)
- Réseau des Bibliothèques de Suisse Occidentale
- Reseau Romand
- Riverina Eastern Regional Organisation of Councils (Australia)
- Radiological Emergency Response Plan
- Rapid Ether Ring Protection
- Real Estate Registration Project (Azerbaijan; World Bank)
- Reliability Enhancement and Re-Engining Program (Operational Test & Evaluation)
- Renewable Energy Resources Program (Illinois)
- Rider Education Recognition Program (Motorcycle Safety Foundation)
- Route Error Acknowledgement
- Real Estate Resource Services (various locations)
- Reliant Energy Retail Services, LLC (Houston, TX)
- Repères et Références Statistiques (French: Ready Statistical References; education)
- Réseau d'Echanges Réciproques des Savoirs (French: Network of Mutual Exchange of Knowledge)
- Resonance Electronic Raman Scattering (astrophysics)
- Resonance-Enhanced Raman Scattering
- Resonance-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy
- Russian Estonian Rail Services (Viimsi, Haabneeme, Estonia)
- Radiological Emergency Response Team (Environmental Protection Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ability to model workflows helps route errors correctly and redress them quickly.
The other starter, David Ausberry, was blamed for a route error that led to one of Booty's interceptions, and highly touted sophomore Vidal Hazelton has failed to make an impact.