South Texas Summer State and the Super Series National Championships are both hosted by Round Rock Youth Baseball (http://www.
What does RRYB stand for?
RRYB stands for Round Rock Youth Baseball (Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rainy River Walleye Tournament (Ontario, Canada; fishing derby)
- Roger Road Wastewater Treatment Plant (Arizona)
- Radio Receiver
- Rage Righter X (website)
- Railroad Crossing
- Rank Regression on X
- Rapid Record Exchange (Business & Computers, Inc. software)
- Red River Exhibition (Canada)
- Redundancy Reducing XML (Extensible Markup Language) Storage
- Rank Regression on Y
- Rappahannock River Yacht Club (Irvington, VA)
- Round Rock Youth Football Association (Texas)
- Ray Rairdon Yacht Sales (Seattle, WA)
- Regionales RechenZentrum
- Retinal Recipient Zone
- Riparian Reserve Zone
- Rural Regeneration Zone (UK; economic development)
- Regionales Rechenzentrum Erlangen
- Regionales Rechenzentrum für Niedersachsen
- DCS/Recruiting Service (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Director of Round Rock Convention and Visitors Bureau Nancy Yawn and President of Round Rock Youth Baseball Rick Stevens, traveled to Kansas City, MO to enter the bid.