Outcome measures included quality of life, as measured by the Rotterdam Symptom Checklist, and depression and anxiety, as measured by the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale.
What does RSCL stand for?
RSCL stands for Rotterdam Symptom Checklist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSCL
We have 15 other meanings of RSCL in our Acronym Attic
- Rattie Rascals Rattery (Port Orchard, WA breeder prefix)
- reduced simple controlled Lagrangian (system)
- renormalization scale
- Research Services Class Library (Microsoft)
- resistive single-phase superconducting electrical current limiter
- Resonant Shock Compaction, LLC
- rice straw-chicken litter
- Richmond Society for Community Living
- Riverside School of Christian Living
- Roaring Spring Community Library
- Royal Standard Club de Liège (Belgium)
- Russian State Children`s Library (Moscow, Russia)
- Red-Star Club de Montreuil (French badminton club)
- Regional Supply Chain Management
- Rehabilitation Services and Claims Manual (Canada)
- Reverse Supply Chain Management (manufacturer service)
- Royal School of Church Music (various locations)
- Rumah Sakit Cipto Mangunkusumo (Indonesian: Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Russian Student Christian Movement (Russian Orthodox student religious group; est. 1923)
- Ralph Stanley the Clinch Mountain Boys (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey consisted of a measure of overall perceived health from the Rotterdam Symptom Checklist, as well as questions about cancer symptoms, voiding and defecation problems, and sexual function.