What does RPTG stand for?
RPTG stands for Rotogravure Printing Technology Group (Swansea University School of Engineering; Swansea, Wales, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Renal Proximal Tubule Epithelial Cell (biology)
- Rabbit Proximal Tubule Epithelial Cell
- Renal Proximal Tubular Epithelial Cell
- Research and Practice in Technology Enhanced Learning (journal)
- Regional Programme for the Traditional Energy Sector (est. 1993; World Bank)
- Review of Policies in the Traditional Energy Sector (Senegal)
- Regional Preparatory Task Force
- Repetitive Platelet Thrombus Formation
- Republican Presidential Task Force (political group)
- Reinforced PolyTetraFluoroEthylene
- Reports Generator
- Recreational Park Trailer Industry Association, Inc.
- Readiness, Planning, Training, Implementation, and Maintenance (teaching model)
- Receptor Protein Tyrosine Kinase
- Rencana Pembangunan Tahunan Kecamatan (Indonesian: District Annual Development Plan; Indonesia)
- Rencana Penggunaan Tenaga Kerja Asing (Indonesian: Foreign Manpower Utilization Plan)
- Real Property Tax Law of 1974 (New York)
- Responsible Party Transfer Law
- Reverse Phase Thin Layer Chromatography
- Recreation, Park and Tourism Management (academic concentration)