One of the most rewarding moments in my long learning experience inspired by Franklin came when one of my undergraduate students at the Rothberg International School at Hebrew University, a devout Christian, wrote a paper about a decade ago on the Christian churches and the Holocaust.
What does RIS stand for?
RIS stands for Rothberg International School (Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RIS
We have 271 other meanings of RIS in our Acronym Attic
- Retroreflector In Space
- Review of Information Science
- Reviving the Islamic Spirit (conference)
- Rich Internet Solutions (Netherlands)
- Ridgecrest Intermediate School
- River Information Services
- Robotics Invention System (LEGO)
- Robotique et Interactions (French: Robotics and Interactions; research group)
- Romulan Imperial Ship (Star Trek)
- Roosevelt Intermediate School (Westfield, NJ)
- Ruamrudee International School (Thailand)
- Russian Imperial Stout
- Regional Innovation Strategy Projects in Newly Associated Countries (European Commission)
- Radiology Information System/Picture Archiving and Communication System
- Racing Information Services Australia (thoroughbred racing industry)
- Radioactive Iodinated Serum Albumin
- Radioimmunosorbent Assay
- Rapid Interactive Structural Analysis (structural engineering software)
- rDNA Internal Spacer Analysis
- Reduced Instruction Set Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, the Rothberg International School serves some 3,000 - 4,000 students annually and offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate academic programs with a large selection of courses in English, Spanish, French, Russian and Hebrew.
Glass lectures at the Department of Geography and the Rothberg International School and is the Academic Coordinator of the Halbert Centre for Canadian Studies at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.