FISKER FAST FACTS *Two electric motors at the rear wheels generate up to 1,330 Nm of torque from zero rotations per minute.
What does RPM stand for?
RPM stands for Rotations Per Minute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPM
We have 409 other meanings of RPM in our Acronym Attic
- Retro-Propulsion Module (NASA Galileo assembly)
- Revenue Passenger Miles (airlines)
- Revenue Per Thousand (ad impressions)
- Reverse Path Monitor
- Revolutions Per Minute
- Reynolds Private Managed Network (Reynolds and Reynolds)
- Rights Protection Mechanism (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers)
- Risk Portfolio Management
- Rock/Punk/Metal (music)
- Roller Provence Méditérranée (French roller skating club)
- Rounds Per Minute
- Route Processor Module (Cisco)
- Royal Prerogative of Mercy (Canada)
- RPM Package Manager (formerly Red Hat Package Manager)
- Ruimtelijk Project Management (Belgium)
- Rumen Protected Methionine
- Runs per Minute (oil industry)
- Rational Pharmaceutical Management Plus (Management Sciences for Health; USAID)
- Respirable Particulate Matter-Threshold Limit Value
- Recombinant Porcine m2 Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its annual electricity output was over 3 million units a year, equivalent to the requirements of 1,121homes, and it generated electricity between 10 and 20 rotations per minute, depending on wind speed.
Alstom has previously set a new benchmark for the spinning of turbines within the Indian hydro sector - recording a rated speed of 333 rotations per minute in a record time of less than 10 hours - on three Francis vertical turbines.
It's no coincidence that 33 1/3 is number of rotations per minute of a vinyl long-playing record.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] While door-sized guards are in place to keep workers safe from the internal parts which can spin up to 2,500 rotations per minute (RPM), there were no systems in place to force the drill to shut down if those guards were lifted.
By using the method of building of linear ARX-model with values in the range from -1710 to +1660 rotations per minute the accuracy of 48.
has a circular bristle head that oscillates up to 6,000 rotations per minute.
7 kilowatt-hours through 12,000 rotations per minute.