With your arms behind your head, use your abs to rotate left and right while rising up to a seated position.
What does ROL stand for?
ROL stands for Rotate Left
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ROL
We have 51 other meanings of ROL in our Acronym Attic
- Rise of Legends (video game)
- Risk of Loss (commercial transactions)
- Risultato Operativo Lordo (Italian: Gross Operating Result; taxes)
- Road Occupancy License (Australia)
- Rock of Love (TV show)
- Rock Out Loud (band)
- Rock over London (London, UK)
- Rocketry Online
- Romanian Leu (former Currency Unit, ISO)
- Rule of Law
- Run of Loom (textiles)
- Rush of Love
- Recognition of Learning Affinity Group (Canada)
- Rule of Law and Human Rights
- Rest of Latin America
- Robert Owen Learning Academy (Leominster, Herefordshire, England, UK)
- Rollende Landstrasse (German railway transport line carrying vehicles on wheels)
- Ross Lake National Recreation Area (US National Park Service)
- Regional Office for Latin America and the Caribbean
Samples in periodicals archive:
These seated working postures are: 1) Rotate left 70[degrees]; 2) Rotate left 70[degrees] and bending 25[degrees]; 3) Rotate left 45[degrees] and bending 25[degrees]; 4) Without rotation, bending 30[degrees]; 5) Without rotation, bending 45[degrees].
As an Excel power control you can twist right to move to the cell on the right, twist left for the left cell, click to open the cell, click and rotate right to go to the cell above, and click and rotate left to go down.